Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Can't stop eating!!

(10 Posts)
sjd114 Thu 16-Jul-15 14:19:31

Only about 6 weeks pregnant, but is it normal to want to eat so much & crave so much?! And I just fancied some Dairylea on toast.. and my life... It was incredible! .. wait.. I can eat Dairylea right?!

lemon101 Thu 16-Jul-15 14:23:09

lol!

Yes its normal and yes dairylea is all good! The first trimester is a killer for needing to eat constantly! It's much better in the second trimester in my opinion (other posters may disagree!). I had hunger like I had never known in the first 10 weeks - I'd have punched my own granny if she got between me and the fridge!

sjd114 Thu 16-Jul-15 14:27:07

Oh thank god! I got so worried. . I've just eaten 4 slices of bread covered in Dairylea! ? So bad. I should be trying to eat well.. not shoving more food in!

sjd114 Fri 17-Jul-15 14:18:34

Today hasn't been so good. Lots of sickness. sad

tootsroots Fri 17-Jul-15 15:00:24

Don't worr , most women at some point binge a litttttlle, i was crap at eating anything in the first 16 weeks.. then i turned the corner and now eat ANYTHING.. and EVERYTHING. I had butter, with toast earlier.. in that order according to DH. In that ratio to... Butttttter. and a little toast , make dairylea sound healthy!( which it is.. right... its calcium.)

BeautifulBatman Fri 17-Jul-15 15:03:30

I was mad on laughing cow triangles in a box of 32 with family size bags of salt & vinegar crisps. Lush. You crack on grin

Blackandwhitecat3 Fri 17-Jul-15 15:05:45

I've had a massive dairy lea craving this week - go for it! All cLcium goodness. Makes a change to my diet of toast and carbs for the last....8 weeks!

ammature Fri 17-Jul-15 15:40:09

I am 11 weeks and all I think about it food. I've had 2 massive corn on the cobs and 6 Riveta crackerbread plus 2 choc digestives and some milk bottle sweeties for lunch shock

LumpyCustard69 Fri 17-Jul-15 16:51:18

I did nothing but eat for the first 10weeks!!!!! Sandwiches, sandwiches and more sandwiches!!! Heartburn seriously kicked in on the 2nd trimester, so I'm glad I was bored of food by then!!

plonkie Fri 17-Jul-15 20:07:06

Yes! Haha. SO hungry in the first trimester. Like proper genuine hunger pains topped with the nausea, all I did was eat! Now 29 weeks and eating normally again thank god. Thought I'd never get back to eating just 3 meals a day plus (loads of) snacks. Although I suppose I do have 2 breakfasts still...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now