Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

preeclampsia at 28 weeks or something else

(3 Posts)
Doublebubblebubble Thu 16-Jul-15 09:47:23

1. On Sunday evening I ended up at the maternity unit for reduced movement. Baby is fine and has been moving regularly since.

2.i am fairly anaemic and on Monday I had to have quite a lot of blood taken for various reasons, thalasemia etc

3. Since then I haven't been quite right and today will be my third day off of work.

4. I've just dropped my daughter off at school (we have to take two buses) and as soon as I got in to my home I felt very light headed, had I not layed down i think I may very well have fainted.

I have no swelling but I do have a kind of hangovery headache and I am quite nauseous.

My main question is is this a trip to the hospital? (baby seems fine...to me) Or do I try to call my doctor to be referred etc.

Doublebubblebubble Thu 16-Jul-15 09:48:59

Or call the antenatal unit??

Doublebubblebubble Thu 16-Jul-15 11:52:20

Just had my Dr call and say that my iron levels are in my boots (ferritin sp?? is just 5) she was basically saying that if I cant get them up in definitely headed for a transfusion, but until then I've got to take 3 tablets a day (roll on super constipation) gah... I've also got to start on folic acid again.

Has anyone else had anything like this??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now