Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Feeling so sad

(15 Posts)
TakesTwoToTango Wed 15-Jul-15 20:23:06

Can't stop crying today. No real reason. Just feeling so down. Anyone around to chat?

Rollermum Wed 15-Jul-15 20:25:34

Hello, hand to hold here. I cried hysterically at the theme time to The Clangers today. I'm blaming hormones.

Rollermum Wed 15-Jul-15 20:25:56

Theme tune!

BadgerFace Wed 15-Jul-15 20:27:25

Poor you! How far along are you? I felt in the verge of tears for most of Sunday for very little reason so you are not alone. It had gone by Monday thankfully!

Have you felt like this for long? Any feel good TV you can download?

TakesTwoToTango Wed 15-Jul-15 20:35:22

Thank you smile I'm 23 weeks. I know it's just the hormones but the sense of despair is overwhelming me today. Have loads of useful stuff I could/should be doing at home but had a panic attack at being home alone so am now parked up in a busy area sitting in the car mnetting [lost the plot emoticon]. I'm sure it will be better tomorrow.

doomclaw Wed 15-Jul-15 20:38:50

Sorry you are feeling bad today takestwo. I find the rubbish days just come out of nowhere - I felt absolutely murderous on Sunday for no apparent reason but felt better after going for a swim. Can you distract yourself with a non - demanding tv programme or some ebay browsing?

TakesTwoToTango Wed 15-Jul-15 20:41:49

eBay browsing is a good idea. There are one or two bits I could legitimately browse for!

lauraa4 Wed 15-Jul-15 20:49:52

I know how you feel! I'm 30 weeks and have cried like 3 times today. I'm in pain with my hips and pelvis, tired and generally fed up!

Rollermum Wed 15-Jul-15 20:50:11

Also the Amazon flash sale might still be on? Hope you're ok.

Rollermum Thu 16-Jul-15 09:38:00

How are you feeling today OP?

TakesTwoToTango Thu 16-Jul-15 12:13:55

A bit better thanks. Hope it continues!

ChicaMomma Thu 16-Jul-15 12:29:11

Watched a documentary last nite about fat people who were trying to lose weight on the juice diet. Cried at least 8 times lol.

Just keep the head down and know that it's not forever!

ChicaMomma Thu 16-Jul-15 12:29:41

Amazon flash sale?? how did i not know.. off to amazon i go.

Rollermum Thu 16-Jul-15 12:36:03

Glad to hear it Tango

ChicaMomma it might be over by now...

TakesTwoToTango Thu 16-Jul-15 17:14:26

Chica, there was nothing in the sale that I wanted/needed unfortunately (though that didn't stop me spending a small fortune on a bday present for my ds grin).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now