Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Did anyone else feel like this?

(2 Posts)
coneywonder Wed 15-Jul-15 19:25:53

Hi ladies,

I've had a good few moans on here today so apologies if you've had enough of me but I'm 41 weeks today and because I convinced myself that this baby was coming early and was told today my cervix is still high and closed I feel like there's not a baby in there anymore, that's it's not going to happen. I understand how absurd this sounds but did anyone else feelthis way? I feel like if I went into labour now I'd totally freak out even though I want my baby I feel like I've imagined the whole thing!!

Nottalotta Thu 16-Jul-15 04:59:25

I felt a bit like this yesterday. Although only 37 + 5. Woke up and convinced myself that baby wasn't moving and was no longer there. Tummy seemed different. Then saw MW (heard heartbeat) was sent to hospital where i sat for 5 - 6 hours with BP being monitored, baby being monitored, blood tests etc and that all convinced me it was true again! And sent me into a panic that i might have to have baby early.

I really feel for you. I'm struggling at this stage, finished work yesterday and have to go back to hospital Friday. So fed up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now