Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Bfp?!

(8 Posts)
Wonderworldx Wed 15-Jul-15 15:40:03

I am 5 days late for my period and this is our dirty month of trying. I have been putting off doing a test cos have been so scared of being disappointed. I then got some tests through the post today and was desperate todo one. It got hardly any wee on cos I didn't need to go that much (think it was my brain telling me I did) and this is the result...

What do you think??

Wonderworldx Wed 15-Jul-15 15:40:54

Just realised In my excitement I can't type and have put dirty month, I meant first haha!

Whatabout Wed 15-Jul-15 15:42:05

As long as you read it within the time frame then looks good to me!

ChicaMomma Wed 15-Jul-15 16:00:04

Would you get a Clear Blue Digital test? They just give a digital reading saying Pregnant or not pregnant and how many weeks along you are!

it looks like a positive to me but i hate those tests, i prefer the digital ones.

Appleblossom82 Wed 15-Jul-15 16:40:38

Looks good to me! Congratulations, the dirty month did the trick ;-)

scarednoob Wed 15-Jul-15 17:38:21

looks upduffed to me! I recommend a first response one to be sure - I got 3 negatives until I tried first response, that confirmed why my period was so late....

Junosmum Wed 15-Jul-15 18:01:18

That's positive- congratulations. (and welcome to the first month bonus club!)

MissMartin10 Wed 15-Jul-15 18:07:48

Haha dirty month made me giggle
Yep thats a positive. .Congratulations!! grin xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: