Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

baby monitor

(5 Posts)
curlii103 Wed 15-Jul-15 13:56:21

What do people recommend? We have a house rather than a flat. im not sure I need the video, sensors etc but are they worth it??

soloula Wed 15-Jul-15 16:27:14

We had the angel care monitor with the sensor pad and I wouldn't have been without it. It meant when DD transitioned from Moses basket to being in the crib in our room I could rest a bit easier downstairs knowing that it would pick up if she stopped breathing. We still use it now without the sensor - sound only. We can't hear DD crying out over the sound of the telly when we're in the living room at night so having the monitor means she's not left screaming on the odd occasion she wakes up after being put down.

ChicaMomma Wed 15-Jul-15 17:00:36

I REALLY regret not getting a video monitor. So much easier to check it than risk going intothe room and disturbing them.

I have the Angel care with sensor monitor and yes it's great, perfect, does what it says on the tin- but i'd dearly love a video version!

plinkyplonks Wed 15-Jul-15 22:22:47

We are using a Snuza Hero apnea monitor along with a BT 7500 video monitor. Love the lightshow and video monitor is of a decent quality.

soloula Wed 15-Jul-15 22:31:48

I decided against a video monitor as it would probably have been too much of a distraction to me getting anything done when DD was wee as I'd have been glued to it worrying why she was doing or not doing something or just admiring the cuteness!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now