Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Can't sleep

(5 Posts)
ARV1981 Wed 15-Jul-15 00:27:21

Anyone else awake, unable to sleep?

I have heartburn/indigestion. It's making me feel soooo sick. I swear I will never eat again! This is so uncomfortable.

DidILeaveTheGasOn Wed 15-Jul-15 00:39:11

Ooh me, pick me, I have heartburn and indigestion too! And I'm hungry. Bah. Would madam like a bottle of aniseed gaviscon or how about some peppermint? Either have the consistency of very thick sperm, which is nice to be thinking about when you're trying to drink the stuff and not vomit at the same time. Lovely.

Whatabout Wed 15-Jul-15 01:16:36

It's called donkey sperm in this how, grim stuff.

Im up with a squinty tummy, had off the chart ketones as I'm not eating enough so had a small amount of pizza to make DH happy, now remembering one of th reasons I'm so off food. Yuck.

jackandjilly Wed 15-Jul-15 01:18:42

Me too yet again. Can't wait to get this baby in my arms.

ARV1981 Wed 15-Jul-15 06:50:27

I did eventually drop off... and apparently slept very deeply as my DH says there was a car alarm going off in the steeet but I didn't wake up.

I'm finding heartburn the very worst thing to do with pregnancy. It's horrendous. I've never had it before pregnancy but I'll definitely be more sympathetic when people complain of it in the future.

Yes. Gaviscon is the consistency of sperm. I have the peppermint one. Never tried the aniseed one. Which Is worse?

I'm so pissed with my gp for refusing to give me anything stronger than gaviscon for my heartburn - seems to think I should just soldier on. It's hard to do that with hardly any sleep!

So pleased I only have 6 days left at work (counting? Moi? Never....)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now