Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Does your pregnant tum just feel like being bloated?

(5 Posts)
msrisotto Tue 14-Jul-15 19:56:27

Hey! Stupid question alert smile but i'm curious, do you just have that uncomfortable bloated feeling all the time?

And also, is your body really wrecked after giving birth?

Junosmum Tue 14-Jul-15 20:07:36

I just feel and look bloated all the time!

msrisotto Tue 14-Jul-15 20:11:15

oh you poor thing!

NickyEds Tue 14-Jul-15 20:17:32

I'm uncomfortable all of the time and have been for weeks (I'm 40 weeks)but not really bloated. I think that the bloating is worse in the early days before you get your bump.

Depends on how much weight you gain and what kind of birth you have. Three weeks after having ds I weighed less than before having him and my tummy wasn't too bad. I had stitches after some fairly bad tearing but they healed ok after around 12 weeks or so, or at least dp says it's all pretty much back to normal. My hair started to fall out after about 4/5 months but it grew back. My boobs have sagged and have some stretch marks on and I have some scarring on one of my nipples.
This pregnancy however...... this belly ain't going back how it was.. no way. So whilst I wouldn't say wrecked it was better before. But I didn't have any babiessmile.

BeautifulBatman Tue 14-Jul-15 21:47:19

Yeah, I feel bloated most of the time. I'm 27 weeks now. It's better than it was - at around 14 weeks, I was so uncomfortable I couldn't eat properly, I had to stand up after eating a sandwich, I felt like there was no room for anything. I'm not overweight, ive put in 4kg over the whole pregnancy so far. Just counting down the next three months no. I've tried to be good to my body, skin etc so hopefully I won't look too wrecked at the other end of it all!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now