Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Anyone in Early Pregnancy After a MC

(11 Posts)
kbbeanie Tue 14-Jul-15 17:12:36

I just got a BFP today ! Expecting baby no 2.

However i am so frickin nervous and don't feel excited at all !

We have been ttc since September 2014 and we fell pregnant in March but unfortunately a week later had a very early miscarriage around 6 weeks...(unsure as to whether it was an ectopic that resolved itself without needing any drugs or procedures or whether it was a straightforward miscarriage....the hcg's and the pain i was in on the one side were leading them to think ectopic but they couldn't see anything on a scan at all to know what really happened)

I think im just around 4 weeks now and im going to be terrified for the next few weeks....im already panicking because i have some crampy pains. Anyone else in the same situation and we can hold hands over the next few weeks

Brummiegirl15 Tue 14-Jul-15 18:53:56

Yep I'm 11 weeks pregnant after 3 mc's.

Won't lie it's terrifying!!!! But there is a pregnancy after mc thread which is great. Everyone in same boat

Congrats!

hippoesque Tue 14-Jul-15 19:16:15

Failed pregnancy last month, technically 5 weeks into this one! Fingers crossed for a more positive outcome smile

Sighing Tue 14-Jul-15 19:41:24

Hi. Yes. I'm 6+ weeks after previous recurrent mcs. It's a very mixed bag of emotions.
Congratulations on your news.

workadurka Thu 16-Jul-15 15:49:07

Yes me! I'm 5+ weeks, had CP at start of year and MMC discovered at 12 weeks in April, no bleeding or indication. Terrified the same thing will happen again.

Trying to take a day at a time. Don't really have any symptoms yet - just a bit tired and slightly tender boobs.

butterflygirl1515 Sat 18-Jul-15 16:51:11

Hi,

Im 7 weeks pregnant after a miscarriage in March/April.

Yes, it is scary. Also taking each day at a time.

I had a scare in this pregnancy so had an early scan at local hosp early pregnancy unit. Thankfully all is well and the baby is growing well. Even if I hadnt had a scare I think I would have still asked for a reasurance scan as 12 weeks is so long to wait in a pregnancy after miscarriage.

Very best wishes to everyone on here. x

LazyRohazy Sat 18-Jul-15 16:57:58

I'm 8 weeks after a total of 3 mcs (one then my DD then two mcs) and it is scary. I had a scan last week and all looks good so far but that hasn't stopped me worrying about everything! Symptoms are the main thing: they've been fluctuating a lot and every time I have a "good" day I become convinced it's all gone tits up. Argh!

Good luck to you! And congratulations!

Andifyoudontfirstsucceed Sat 18-Jul-15 20:14:49

I had 2 miscarriages at 6 weeks in a row - but I am now pregnant and having 20 week scan on Tuesday - try not to worry just take every day at a time thinking today I am pregnant - and congratulations!!

QforCucumber Sat 18-Jul-15 20:21:40

Me too - 6 weeks in, mmc at 8 weeks previously. No dc so hoping this one sticks, will be 30 soon and would love to have a small person around by then. Good luck to all.

RooibosTeaAgain Sat 18-Jul-15 20:41:43

Yes I am 4 weeks after a stillbirth and an early mc.

SaggyAndLucy Mon 20-Jul-15 02:00:52

There's a thread in here somewhere with Posifrickentivity in the title. its for ladies pg after mc. it'd a great group, definitely worth a look. smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: