Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone in Early Pregnancy After a MC

(11 Posts)
kbbeanie Tue 14-Jul-15 17:12:36

I just got a BFP today ! Expecting baby no 2.

However i am so frickin nervous and don't feel excited at all !

We have been ttc since September 2014 and we fell pregnant in March but unfortunately a week later had a very early miscarriage around 6 weeks...(unsure as to whether it was an ectopic that resolved itself without needing any drugs or procedures or whether it was a straightforward miscarriage....the hcg's and the pain i was in on the one side were leading them to think ectopic but they couldn't see anything on a scan at all to know what really happened)

I think im just around 4 weeks now and im going to be terrified for the next few weeks....im already panicking because i have some crampy pains. Anyone else in the same situation and we can hold hands over the next few weeks

Brummiegirl15 Tue 14-Jul-15 18:53:56

Yep I'm 11 weeks pregnant after 3 mc's.

Won't lie it's terrifying!!!! But there is a pregnancy after mc thread which is great. Everyone in same boat

Congrats!

hippoesque Tue 14-Jul-15 19:16:15

Failed pregnancy last month, technically 5 weeks into this one! Fingers crossed for a more positive outcome smile

Sighing Tue 14-Jul-15 19:41:24

Hi. Yes. I'm 6+ weeks after previous recurrent mcs. It's a very mixed bag of emotions.
Congratulations on your news.

workadurka Thu 16-Jul-15 15:49:07

Yes me! I'm 5+ weeks, had CP at start of year and MMC discovered at 12 weeks in April, no bleeding or indication. Terrified the same thing will happen again.

Trying to take a day at a time. Don't really have any symptoms yet - just a bit tired and slightly tender boobs.

butterflygirl1515 Sat 18-Jul-15 16:51:11

Hi,

Im 7 weeks pregnant after a miscarriage in March/April.

Yes, it is scary. Also taking each day at a time.

I had a scare in this pregnancy so had an early scan at local hosp early pregnancy unit. Thankfully all is well and the baby is growing well. Even if I hadnt had a scare I think I would have still asked for a reasurance scan as 12 weeks is so long to wait in a pregnancy after miscarriage.

Very best wishes to everyone on here. x

LazyRohazy Sat 18-Jul-15 16:57:58

I'm 8 weeks after a total of 3 mcs (one then my DD then two mcs) and it is scary. I had a scan last week and all looks good so far but that hasn't stopped me worrying about everything! Symptoms are the main thing: they've been fluctuating a lot and every time I have a "good" day I become convinced it's all gone tits up. Argh!

Good luck to you! And congratulations!

Andifyoudontfirstsucceed Sat 18-Jul-15 20:14:49

I had 2 miscarriages at 6 weeks in a row - but I am now pregnant and having 20 week scan on Tuesday - try not to worry just take every day at a time thinking today I am pregnant - and congratulations!!

QforCucumber Sat 18-Jul-15 20:21:40

Me too - 6 weeks in, mmc at 8 weeks previously. No dc so hoping this one sticks, will be 30 soon and would love to have a small person around by then. Good luck to all.

RooibosTeaAgain Sat 18-Jul-15 20:41:43

Yes I am 4 weeks after a stillbirth and an early mc.

SaggyAndLucy Mon 20-Jul-15 02:00:52

There's a thread in here somewhere with Posifrickentivity in the title. its for ladies pg after mc. it'd a great group, definitely worth a look. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now