Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

15+1 weeks small bump and feeling movement am I imaging it?!

(7 Posts)
emmalouise90 Tue 14-Jul-15 11:44:28

Hi all currently pregnant 15weeks 1 day with second baby. With my first DD age 4 I had no bump or movement until after 22 weeks I lost a lot of weight last year (5stone) am I going mad or can I really feel this movement as early as I am? I have only put on 2lb so far but trying to eat as healthy as I can to reduce access weight gain attached a picture of bump anyone else 15-17 weeks with a bump picture to share alsosmile thanks Emma x

whyhasmyheadgonenumb Tue 14-Jul-15 11:49:15

Congratulations
With my 2nd I am sure I felt him at 11 weeks, probably crazy but I'm sure, I also had a noticeable bump from about 3 months but there is only 18 months between my two. I didn't show until 6 months with my first and didn't feel her until 22 weeks.

emmalouise90 Tue 14-Jul-15 11:52:32

Thank u smile I've felt this since a few days ago and thought noo it couldn't be but seems to be on going now and again usually when I lie down and relax i was about unsure because everyone says u feel it earlier with your second yet most my friends to ask only have one so couldn't ask them lol x

NickyEds Tue 14-Jul-15 12:42:07

I didn't start to feel anything until nearer 18/19 weeks with both of mine but at my 16 week appointment with this baby (second) the mw asked if I'd had movements yet so it mustn't be very uncommon to feel something by then.

emmalouise90 Tue 14-Jul-15 17:10:31

Ahh that's okay then got my 16 week check a week today so will mention it to her smile x

MummyOf3Beauties Tue 14-Jul-15 18:10:34

Im on my 3rd child and I started feeling her moving around 11/12 weeks, they do say the more you have the earlier you feel them and the bigger the tummy gets quicker! smile

emmalouise90 Tue 14-Jul-15 20:29:29

Lol it's happening everyday so it's definatly got to be the bean just so different from the first x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now