Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Loss of Pregnancy Symptoms

(3 Posts)
MyFancyPants Tue 14-Jul-15 10:49:54

I'm currently 11 weeks pregnant and this is pregnancy number 4 for me. With all my other pregnancies I've felt sick until about week 18. I'm not feeling anywhere near as sick as I did a few days ago and now I'm worried, is there anything I can do? I have my 12 week scan next week, do I just need to wait it out until then?

tinyme135 Tue 14-Jul-15 12:30:42

I lost most of my symptoms by 10 weeks. I only have the super tiredness at the moment. Like you I worried like crazy, I even done more pregnancy tests thinking that's it I've lost the baby. Had my 12 week scan and there was a very wriggly baby sucking their thumb.

I'm now 14 weeks, and still tired as hell. All you can do is wait till your scan. I know it's horrible to wait. Good luck with everything

BadgerFace Tue 14-Jul-15 13:02:44

Loss of symptoms doesn't mean anything. This time round your body has just adapted to the change in hormones more easily. My symptoms disappeared around week 10 as well. I'm 14 weeks and even the tiredness is easing off (except for my 2 year old waking at 5.30am every day!)

I know it's hard not to worry but it's very common for symptoms to come and go. Good luck at your scan, I know the wait will be hard but I am sure everything will be fine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now