Advanced search

What are the best products for you and your baby? From travel systems to sterilisers, you can find out all you need to know from our Mumsnet Best reviews

Find out more

Swinging cradle parts help!!

(1 Post)
Natalieday1 Sun 12-Jul-15 13:50:07

It's quite possible I've posted this on the wrong topic but wasn't sure what section it would come under,
We have bought a swinging cradle second hand got it for £20 and it's in excellent condition after gettin it home and trying to put it together we found that the two circle wooden parts (maybe be called spacers?) that stop the legs of the cradle touching the actual crib are missing, have no idea what they are called it where I'd get them from can anyone help? Please??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now