Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

anyone else exhausted after eating?

(7 Posts)
TenPinkFairies Sat 11-Jul-15 22:15:22

had gatt and was fine so not that. but am seven tireder than my normal exhaustedness after eating, even a sandwich. Thing is, only fancy carbs. But carbs exhaust me.

TenPinkFairies Sat 11-Jul-15 22:29:58

gtt not gatt

Skiptonlass Sun 12-Jul-15 10:31:40

I'm the same.

Ravenously hungry, fall upon food like a starving hyena, concentrate entirely on food blocking out all conversation and external stimuli, eat about ten bites, full now, food coma, zzzzzzzzz.

Go with the flow - I'm just giving my higher brain functions the next few months off smile

ImpatiencePersonified Sun 12-Jul-15 11:36:32

Yep I was exactly the same in my first trimester if I remember rightly, it lasted a good few weeks too.... Now on week 29 and can honestly say that EVERYTHING exhausts me nowgrin

hazellnut56 Tue 14-Jul-15 06:36:35

Im 6+6 and finding myself unable to finish a whole meal now before the tiredness/nausea kicks in ! I'm on annual leave from work as its mine and hubby's birthday week and have wasted some darn good food on meals out!

Doublebubblebubble Tue 14-Jul-15 12:54:09

I'm the opposite.... Super tired until I eat and then I'm fine. I am anaemic so I wonder if it has something to do with that x

Fizzy13 Tue 14-Jul-15 13:07:37

I definitely need a nap after even the lightest of lunches.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now