Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

29 weeks and fed up

(3 Posts)
Niffer88 Sat 11-Jul-15 21:44:24

I just need a moan. I'm 29 weeks with my first and fed up. Feel like I've been pregnant for ever! Stomach and ribs feel stretched to the max, bruised to touch and I still have 11 weeks (in theory) to go. I'm just so uncomfortable and I feel like Im just praying for time to pass. I'm excited to see my little one but I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place ....desperate to get her out and to stop feeling like this but terrified of giving birth so wanting to keep her in!

plonkie Sun 12-Jul-15 03:18:40

I feel your pain. I'm also 29 weeks. Can't effing sleep because I just can't get comfortable. So knackered. Achy everything! I am actually looking forward to the birth itself though believe it or not! I think no matter what happens it'll be an amazing experience. But yeah I feel really impatient as there seems so long to go!

Not2bObvious Sun 12-Jul-15 04:09:45

Just breathe, just keep on getting there. As a person (on no up one man ship I promise) who was on crutches from 18 to 41 weeks, it's hard work but you'll get there I promise, I hear you sweetie, it's tough but not un doable (let's face it, like there's a choice, no changies now) You're going to have a gorgeous baby at the endpoint, surely another 11 weeks you can have to get through. Promise you, been there, done that twice, it's soo Worth it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now