Talk

Advanced search

Baby movement

(7 Posts)
Cupcakesandlove Sat 11-Jul-15 10:09:15

Hi I'm 19+6 and for the last few days I've noticed that I occasionally feel like I'm on a Big Dipper! My belly feels like it's turning as if I drove down a hill or was on a roller coaster. I've not felt like popping or tickling or butterflies so was wondering is this movement or wishful thinking

HollyC255552 Sat 11-Jul-15 11:26:30

I think this is probably movement your feeling..smile.

sizethree Sat 11-Jul-15 12:11:20

Sounds just like my first movement. I'd feel like I was going over a steep hill in a car. Now at 24 weeks I can feel distinct bubbles, wriggles and kicks. And occasionally ones so strong they make me jump.

Cornettoninja Sat 11-Jul-15 12:35:20

Sounds like movement to me smile

I'm a couple of weeks ahead of you and have to say that there's nowt 'delicate' or 'butterfly' like about the movements I've been feeling grin

I had that exact same sensation (even described it as a roller coaster to dp) to start with them progressed to proper boots in the abdomen over the next week.

If I can lie down after a meal that's when I feel him wriggling around the most.

Writerwannabe83 Sat 11-Jul-15 13:01:03

That's exactly how my first movements felt!! Like being in a car and getting that weird stomach feeling as you go over a bridge smile

Matilda30 Sat 11-Jul-15 13:38:45

Yeah I used to get feelings like this too!

sophiaslullaby Sat 11-Jul-15 13:55:16

Same here -in a car over a hump bridge feeling.grin it's baby you're feeling, how exciting!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now