Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone else counting down the days until their 20 week scan?

(17 Posts)
Wishful80sMontage Fri 10-Jul-15 13:59:58

Second pregnancy can't wait to see the baby again my scan isn't until I'm 21 weeks so few weeks yet.
I'm desperate to find out the gender I know it doesn't matter and genuinely happy either way but want to see if my inkling is right

Frillsandspills Fri 10-Jul-15 15:29:15

Me too! My scan is also at 21 weeks so I'm sad i have to wait that little bit longer, but only 25 days left!!
I found out the gender at a private scan a few days ago - I'm having a little boy and couldn't be happier. I'm so eager to see him on scans I'll end up paying a fortune on private ones before he's born!

Hope all goes well for you!

tinyme135 Fri 10-Jul-15 16:31:48

I get mine at 19 weeks and it's a massive 5 weeks away. I keep looking at my 12 week scan to sew if I can guess the gender. It's killing me not knowing.

spnfan Fri 10-Jul-15 16:53:50

Me too!! I love this website - I keep seeing posts that make me go 'yay! It's not just me!' grin

Scan is at 20+5 and currently 15+6 i'm so desperate to see baby again - 8 weeks just seems like such a long time to wait to see him/her again.

Am trying to convince DH to pay for a private scan but he would sensibly rather spend that money on baby! curse him!!

sharonthewaspandthewineywall Fri 10-Jul-15 17:03:11

I can't wait for mine- two weeks on Monday. So excited to find out the gender- never really wanted to with my previous two but really can't wait now!

BlackeyedPetitsPois Fri 10-Jul-15 17:52:45

Mines on Monday. It's been a long time coming though after a MMC last year. My anxiety levels are up a notch I think as a result and I just want to make sure all is ok.

Hope all goes well for you all smile

feeona123 Fri 10-Jul-15 19:45:36

3.5 weeks for me! 17 weeks tomorrow! Will just be a relief when/if they say everything is okay!

Twinwife Fri 10-Jul-15 19:53:56

Mine is on Monday too blackeyed. 19'weeks for me so I feel lucky! I hope all is ok for you

Fugghetaboutit Fri 10-Jul-15 19:58:00

I'm 15 weeks and mine is on aug 20th. I really want to resist asking what the sex is and want to find out at birth this time as we found out last time. Hope I can hold out from asking!

Wishful80sMontage Fri 10-Jul-15 19:59:26

Hope everyone gets on well at their scans smile
Hope you can relax a bit soon blackeyed

BlackeyedPetitsPois Tue 14-Jul-15 20:16:09

Not sure if anyone still here and apologies for hijacking the thread but my scan didn't go so well.
They have detected an anomaly - echogenic bowel. I'm currently awaiting a referral to a major centre of fetal medicine for a more detailed scan and tests.
I'm trying to remain positive - it could be something or nothing the midwife said. Can't say I'm being very successful at that though sad

Hope everyone is still well and not getting too impatient waiting for their scans flowers

spnfan Tue 14-Jul-15 22:04:14

Oh blackeyed. sad I don't pretend to know what that means but I know you'll be worried.

I hope it all goes well for you and bump. X

sharonthewaspandthewineywall Tue 14-Jul-15 22:33:54

Oh blackeyed so sorry to hear that. When will you know more? Keeping everything crossed for you that it's the 'nothing' rather than the 'something' option

BlackeyedPetitsPois Wed 15-Jul-15 09:45:46

Thank you. Waiting for a phone call from them now so should have appt by end of this week.
Fingers and toes crossed. X

BlackeyedPetitsPois Wed 15-Jul-15 09:46:36

Oh and trying not to google!

spnfan Fri 24-Jul-15 18:08:46

blackeyed I hope it turned out ok for you x

Frillsandspills Fri 24-Jul-15 19:08:35

Blackeyed I wish you all the best, hope everything turns out well!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now