Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

36/37 wks pregnant, what have you done today?

(7 Posts)
Nottalotta Wed 08-Jul-15 17:09:42

I'm 36 + 4. Day off work today, using AL to cut down to 4 days, finish next friday.

I am soooo tired! Had planned to do all sorts of housework/baby prep. What i actually have done is:

7am got up, fed cats, cuppa. Went back to bed. MN a bit....
10am got up. Dressed. Drove 2 miles to put two horses out. Collected two barrow loads of poo. Topped water troughs up.
11.45 got home ate toast and tea.
Laid on bed MN. Washed hair got ready.
2.30 MW appointment.

Nottalotta Wed 08-Jul-15 17:11:20

Posted too soon....
Got few bits shopping, came home, put shopping away. Ate cake and milk.

Laid on bed........still there.

Feel like a total failure but just bloody exhausted!

OhahIlostmybra Wed 08-Jul-15 18:01:37

37 weeks on sat.

Up at 615, got to work at 8. Left work at 445pm and picked up DD from nursery on way home. Now sitting on couch eating cheese and apples.

willnotbetamed Wed 08-Jul-15 20:42:32

I'm 36+0 weeks. I live in Germany and today was the first day following a week-long heatwave. I spent most of last week on the sofa or in the bathtub, so today I actually was quite busy! Had a doctor's appointment, dropped DC2 in kindergarten, had lunch with two colleagues, met my doctoral advisor, picked up my son and brought him home, then got both DCs to bed because my DH has a work appointment tonight. This is the busiest I have been for ages, though, and my legs are swollen and aching now, so might go back to the sofa tomorrow...

S2b16 Wed 08-Jul-15 21:27:27

37+2...up at 630, got dc ready for school. 7.40 collected dd1 2 friends and took them to school. 810 tidied round. 840 took dd2 and 1 friend to school. 910 cuppa and catch up with friend, 10.30 sorted few jobs over phone. Sat till 12 with sandwich. Tidied some more. 1pm went to dd1 school performance. 3 pm picked dc up, homework with dd2, 430 shops then out for tea. 630 dc hair(outbreak of nits at school) 730 dd2 bedtime routine, had a bath myself, straightened around again and came to bed at 9!
Exhausted and feeling guilty as I haven't walked the dog or hardly spoke to dh who works away....maternity leave is hard work lol

Nottalotta Thu 09-Jul-15 07:46:13

Good lord. This is my first so none of that to do! Just the fur babies (2 cats 2 horses...)

Work today, if i ever get up. Just.so.tired.

S2b16 Thu 09-Jul-15 11:50:39

Today I got up at 6.30, done all drop offs, came home at 9.10, had cuppa, laid in bed and have just woken up so total opposite grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now