Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Vulval vestibulitis and labour

(1 Post)
bestguess23 Wed 08-Jul-15 14:51:09

Has anyone with vulval vestibulitis/ vulval vestibulodynia had a VBAC here? I am still only in the first trimester but terrified of the impact of my vestibulitis on childbirth. I know a VBAC will be painful anyway but I am frightened of how much worse the vestibulitis could make the experience and whether childbirth will make the vestibulitis worse. There seems to be little information out there but I have read the information from the Vulval Pain Society. To give you an indicator of how bad mine is I have been married for 12 years and successfully had intercourse 4 times in that period so it's a happy miracle we are pregnant. I have been seen by gynaecologists and dermatologists so other issues have been ruled out but I do have a very severe case of vestibulitis.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now