Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone used a Sleepyhead Deluxe Portable bed?

(2 Posts)
Hummingbird15 Wed 08-Jul-15 12:09:11

Hi

I am looking at this, and just trying to work out what else I'd need to go with it?

If you've used one, what did you put it in at night? A Crib? Moses basket? Cot? Presumably it has to be in something else at night, but I'm just trying to work out what, and how to minimise additional spending if we are basically spending the money on the sleepyhead.

Also, if anyone has used one and wouldn't recommend it for any reason, please could you share?

Thanks!

lilac3033 Wed 08-Jul-15 14:16:44

I have a standard Sleepyhead for DD. I love it. We bought a crib originally but DD only wanted to sleep on me or DP. So we use it as a co-sleeper in our bed. It is really to transition into her own bed. It can be really be used anywhere. I will take it to the US on holiday with us. Basically it means she can be in her own bed anywhere!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now