Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Oh the rage!

(18 Posts)
Paperblank Wed 08-Jul-15 11:09:38

It descended last night...I was demonic angry

DP had the bloody brass neck to leave an apple core on the windowsill. I flipped. I scared him grin to be fair I scared myself

I bandied about such phrases as:
"I'M NOTHING BUT A FECKING SKIVVY"
"THIS HOUSE IS A FECKING DISGRACE"
"YOU NEEDN'T THINK I'M PICKING UP AFTER YOU! I AM HAVING A BABY YOU KNOW!"

Today I am feeling sheepish blush I shall be sweetness and light - at least until the next time.

Rosenwyn1985 Wed 08-Jul-15 11:51:57

Haha, I've moved to sobbing at absolutely everything. My hubby just seems bemused. Especially when I was bawling over Lilo and stitch last night with my two year old in my arms! Don't worry, I'm sure he understands!

Jelliebabe1 Wed 08-Jul-15 12:00:35

HA! I was in the crying stage a couple of weeks ago! Hubby didnt know what to do with himself!

heartburncity Wed 08-Jul-15 12:08:12

my husband actually asked me when we were reading pregnancy stuff our midwife gave us - where all the stuff was about how he feels and what he is going through. I showed him the list of stuff he can do as my birth partner and when the baby comes. Not good enough - why is there nothing there to support him while I am pregnant. Dear god.

heartburncity Wed 08-Jul-15 12:09:06

Paperblank - I can totally totally see where you are coming from. smile you are not alone!

Paperblank Wed 08-Jul-15 13:33:09

Today he's blitzing the house and cooking dinner. No doubt he'll be expecting a good boy badge for "helping" me.

see!! The rage is rising again!

youlemming Wed 08-Jul-15 13:44:14

I find it has come and gone in stages, nearly 37 wks now and on the way home last night felt tears welling up while listening to music in the car, it was Pink! so nothing that should really bring on tears blush

And it doesn't take much for the rage to kick in, I know how stupid people at work can be as I've put up with them for 10 yrs but the smallest things are turning me snappy and sarcastic!

geekymommy Wed 08-Jul-15 14:46:29

Oh yeah. I wanted to murder DH this morning for not putting the phone back LIKE I ASKED HIM TO LAST NIGHT. He thinks he can just do his work and ignore everything else, and assume I'll do whatever else needs doing.

Ugh. I'm scheduled to have my C section a week from tomorrow. I'll be having my tubes tied, so hopefully this is my last pregnancy.

Paperblank Wed 08-Jul-15 18:18:28

Bless DP. I luff him. He has cleaned the kitchen - properly - and bought me flowers.

And he did me rice cakes and butter for a little Scooby snack star

GlitzAndGigglesx Wed 08-Jul-15 18:23:26

DP had the audacity to say "I hope I don't start being sick too like last time" angry. twat

WorkingBling Wed 08-Jul-15 18:26:41

Haha. I posted about pregnancy rage on the tube a few times... It wasn't pretty!

Paperblank Wed 08-Jul-15 18:41:37

I remember when my friend was pregnant, her husband (who had clearly taken leave of his senses) said to her that he was looking forward to not taking turns getting pissed because she'd be driving everywhere for the next year!

Their DS is 10 - her DH has not complained about being the designated driver since.

tinyme135 Wed 08-Jul-15 18:48:31

Everytime my OH sees me down or getting mad or teary he buys me chocolate or a new book to keep me happy haha....I have him trained xD

geekymommy Wed 08-Jul-15 22:07:29

tinyme, do you do international training sessions via Skype or FaceTime?

hannahwoodward28 Wed 08-Jul-15 23:28:21

I am currently going through another tearful episode.... Crying at nothing. I couldn't turn the garden hose on the other day and spent 2 hours sobbing over it. Hubby is being very patient bless him smile

ARV1981 Thu 09-Jul-15 03:25:02

I got the rage last night because my DH hadn't emptied the food bin... I think the word "divorce" was used...

He cleaned the bathroom as way of apology.

Paperblank Thu 09-Jul-15 07:20:31

ARV DP has to deal with the food bin - the smell makes me heave and it's not like we put much in it.

This rage is good for getting jobs done grin

chasingtherainbow Thu 09-Jul-15 08:23:17

I am still feeling very sheepish over completely losing it scary style at dh last week over the shower (he keeps turning the bloody tap on while I'm in there!)

And last night I became utterly inconsolable over... orange juice. Resulting in dh going out at 10.30 to get some

,needless to say he came home with a beer for himself!

I don't even recognise myself sometimes!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now