Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnancy test results

(4 Posts)
TwinkleLight123 Tue 07-Jul-15 11:19:39

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site & I don't really know where else I could get answers from! I did a test this morning , there is one big red line & on the other where it would show positive, there's a red dot on the top and the bottom but no line going through. Has anyone else had this kind of result before?! I've attached a pic so you can see what I mean!

Sighing Tue 07-Jul-15 14:00:38

It looks like a problem with the test. Can you test again with a completely different one?

happygojo Tue 07-Jul-15 14:25:35

It 'could' be a line, or it could be an evap line or a fault with the test? when is/was your period due? best bet would be to get a FRER (First Response) and try again using morning wee. Disregard any result after 10 mins as these can be evaporation lines

TwinkleLight123 Tue 07-Jul-15 15:13:40

Hi both, I only have one more test, so I'll test in the morning! My period was due yesterday, so I know it's early but I'm always on time! Thanks for responding to my question!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now