Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

27 weeks pregnant with twins - weird wind noises from stomach??

(3 Posts)
oliveoyal Mon 06-Jul-15 22:00:24

Hello... wondered if anyone had any of experience of this. I've been feeling a bit off today - weeing small every 30 minutes. This evening I can hear small wind puffs in my stomach every so often. Seems linked to drinking (feeling very thirsty so drinking a lot of cold drinks). I've got no discomfort it's just really odd to have an air escaping sound inside ...

Nottalotta Tue 07-Jul-15 05:00:58

36 + 3 with a singleton and i had this yesterday. Not puffs of wind as such but definitely the sound of wind moving internally. Followed later on by some pretty impressive external 'puffs' (not sure puffs is an accurate description.........!!!)

RockerMummy184 Tue 07-Jul-15 09:26:48

Can anyone else hear them? I'm not saying this because I think that you're making it up, it's just that the skin is stretched so tightly over mine that when they move I'm absolutely convinced I can hear them making little drumming noises on my tummy. No-one else can hear it though.
Also, your digestive system does mega weird stuff when you're pregnant, it could be that you have some trapped wind that's getting pushed about when you have a drink.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now