Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

boy or girl? any theory

(10 Posts)
tinyme135 Sun 05-Jul-15 22:32:34

I'd love to know what you ladies think. I'm thinking girl but I would like to know what everyone else thinks. We will be finding out as soon as we can. I can't wait :D

Candlefairy101 Mon 06-Jul-15 05:56:58

I have a boy and a girl and currently pregnant again grin but with my girl I had ....

HG
Couldn't eat/drink dairy
/only ate fruit (no sweet stuff!)shock
Carriers all my weight out from (my boy was all around my bum)
No sex drive (really needed some testosterone in me, with my boy I was a sex addict lol)
Feeling low due to too many female hormones
Only drank water, coffee made me sick
Bad skin (I certainly didn't no glowconfused)

Candlefairy101 Mon 06-Jul-15 05:56:58

I have a boy and a girl and currently pregnant again grin but with my girl I had ....

HG
Couldn't eat/drink dairy
Carriers all my weight out from (my boy was all around my bum)
No sex drive (really needed some testosterone in me, with my boy I was a sex addict lol)

Candlefairy101 Mon 06-Jul-15 05:57:12

HG
Couldn't eat/drink dairy
Carried all my weight out front (my boy was all around my bum)

tinyme135 Mon 06-Jul-15 06:12:21

I haven't got a appetite, I'm really spotty with blotchy skin and I cry over anything lol.

Candlefairy101 Mon 06-Jul-15 07:01:16

They say girls are like parasites, they suck the life out of you lol, I've never felt better when pregnant with a boy x

tinyme135 Mon 06-Jul-15 07:58:32

I just keep wanting to sleep, even now at 13 weeks. I can't be bothered to do anything. But then again I could be different and be the total opposite and all this could be a boy playing me up xD

Candlefairy101 Mon 06-Jul-15 09:43:52

I went through uni and completed my degree while pregnant with a boy, but with my girl I was so tired I had to move out of my home and in with my family because I couldn't look after my 1st ��

tinyme135 Mon 06-Jul-15 13:08:04

Wow my symptoms are showing girl then. I slept like 10 hours last night. Woke up feeling awake then come when I started work I couldn't keep my eyes open, I got snappy at my manager all because he told me to do something. This isn't me

Candycandle Wed 08-Jul-15 12:59:29

I'm constantly tired, no morning sickness (I had it badly with my first two boys), I've got terrible skin and my hair looks lank. But as my dh has a history of boys in his family I'm expecting it to be another boy too and I'm putting the symptoms of this pregnancy down to having no energy as I've already got two young kids. Fingers crossed for you all that you xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now