Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

How many weeks would you say?

(3 Posts)
docmcstuffins1 Sat 04-Jul-15 13:07:32

Hi everyone, I'm new to mumsnet so apologies for not knowing all the acronyms lol ! I had my coil taken out on the 21/5/15 and expected it to take ages to get pregnant. To cut a long story short, I had a bit of spotting on 25/6/15 and thought my period was coming. When nothing happened I did a CBD test and it said pregnant 1-2 weeks! I didn't quite believe it so did another one 4 days later (2/7/15) and it also said pregnant 1-2 weeks! As I've not had a period (I assume the spotting was implantation bleeding?) I'm guessing I should be about 4 weeks now... Does that sound about right?
I still can't believe it happened so quickly, having to resist the temptation to keep buying more tests!

Junosmum Sat 04-Jul-15 15:19:17

Congratulations. About 4 - 6 weeks I'd say. The conception indicators aren't very accurate.

You'll probably get sent for an early dating scan to find out smile

docmcstuffins1 Sat 04-Jul-15 16:27:21

Thanks Junosmum, it's so exciting! I'm part ex attic and part terrified! ��

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now