Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Help when do I take a test? Xx

(4 Posts)
JSSK12 Fri 03-Jul-15 23:40:42

Hi there, I need some help and advice...

My husband and I are trying for our first baby we are not stressing about dates just going to let it happen when it happens. I am due my period today and I can usually put an exact time on when due, it hasn't showed. Last month it came 4 days early I do keep a note of my dates make sure they are regular. Anyways I have been suffering pain in lower abdomen for over a week but has stopped now. Went to the docs they did a test on Tuesday but it was late afternoon as I have also felt very tired past few weeks too keep having naps after work, it was negative. I have white milky CM today and keep going to the toilet to check if there any sign of period. Do u think I should wait for another few days before test? Any advice would be great thanks for u xxx

Anna2710 Sat 04-Jul-15 06:41:05

I tested a day before my period was due on a pink 1st response and superdrugs own and got extremely faint barely there line. Tested 24 hours later again and was another faint but slightly stronger line. The pink dye tests such as those I used are supposed to be more sensitive. Good luck x

CuppaSarah Sat 04-Jul-15 08:06:32

If your period is now due any test should be accurate, but first response and superdrugs own are the most sensitive. Morrison's own gave me a bfp 5 days before my period was due so they're good too. Good luck for testing, Tuesday was way too early, Dr tests are notoriously bad.

JSSK12 Sat 04-Jul-15 09:20:18

Thanks for your help, I will go get one today and test tomorrow morning. Xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now