Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Could it be labour?

(7 Posts)
Cymrublonde1 Thu 02-Jul-15 17:45:03

Hi girls,

This is my second pregnancy, but seem to have forgotten so much from first time!! 🙈
About an hour ago I had a twinge low down on the left side of my belly and had the same twinge just now. Not really painful, just twinge and the same kind.....

Am pretty sure on my first pregnant that the first few twinges were higher in the bump so thought I would ask on here as could the first twinges be different on a second pregnancy?
I am 36 weeks so it's early too if I am!!!! 😳
Thank you xx

coneywonder Thu 02-Jul-15 17:52:42

I'm not too sure because I have been having similar twinges and pains for about 2 weeks. I'm 39 plus 1 today sad

Cymrublonde1 Thu 02-Jul-15 17:57:27

Thank you coneywonder!!

It could just be our bodies getting ready for it xx

berrypicking Thu 02-Jul-15 19:22:13

this is my second pregnancy too. Been having painful irregular contractions for the past two weeks! every day I thought this could be it! 39+1 now and given up.

Cymrublonde1 Thu 02-Jul-15 19:38:07

Berry picking, sounds like it could be normal on a second pregnancy then?!
Hope you are both feeling ok xx

scrivette Thu 02-Jul-15 22:18:12

39 + 1 here too and have been having similar twinges for about a week too - also second pregnancy.

berrypicking Mon 06-Jul-15 14:03:26

yes from what I have read it does seem to be normal & common for a second pregnancy! You would think our bodies would know what to do this time!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now