Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

John Lewis Vouchers

(6 Posts)
MumToBe2015R Wed 01-Jul-15 10:35:34

I've got a few bits to buy for little one from John Lewis, was wondering if anyone has any Voucher Codes available?

sizethree Wed 01-Jul-15 11:13:40

John Lewis is a bit mean with it's lack of vouchers I've noticed. But they have a clearance sale on at the mo and if you have their 'My John Lewis' card, you get a voucher for free tea and cake each month and when you purchase anything you're enterered into a prize draw.

gp1979 Wed 15-Jul-15 17:41:31

Hi there,

If you are interested and still haven't bought your stuff from JL I have some some vouchers you could purchase at a better price. Let me know if interested. Thanks in advance.

Brummiegirl15 Wed 15-Jul-15 18:26:38

John Lewis don't do voucher codes. Simply because they don't need to, they will argue they match competitor prices. So if if you found a voucher code for something that can be bought elsewhere, JL will match it under their never knowingly undersold policy

MumToBe2015R Thu 16-Jul-15 00:27:17

Hi gp1979 still haven't purchased what I needed to. Would be grateful gor vouchers. Thank you x

gp1979 Thu 16-Jul-15 11:30:00

Hey, I just messaged you with more info. Look forward to hearing from you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now