Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Tmi- possible early symptom?

(6 Posts)
Nevlet Wed 01-Jul-15 09:53:36

Hi,
Anyone had any experience with diarhea as an early symptom? DP and I are actively trying, for last two days have had awful heartburn and this morning repeated watery diarhea but feel 100% fine in myself not sicky or anything like that.
Choosing not to test till tomorrow as we fly home tonight from a family wedding and would prefer to wait till we are alone.
Any suggestions ladies? Thanks

flora717 Wed 01-Jul-15 11:29:37

I experience nausea, no sickness and some diarrhoea. (I have no medical based clue but I think it's the extra bile from the nausea speeding me up as I'm not actually sick).

flora717 Wed 01-Jul-15 11:31:21

(That is around 4-8 weeks).
I do experience nausea when pmt as well though.

Hippymama1 Wed 01-Jul-15 15:01:13

I had the worst diarrhea I have ever experienced about 1 week before my positive pregnancy test... It was insane - and I have had dysentery before so I know the shits when I have them!

If you are late then do a test - sometimes your body tries to clear itself out ready for pregnancy... Or you could just have eaten something that disagrees with you - a test is the only way to know.

PuddlesandMuddles Wed 01-Jul-15 16:39:07

Heartburn and a super-human sense if smell were my early symptoms. Fingers crossed that you get a BFP tomorrow smile

LostSoulsForever Wed 01-Jul-15 20:03:52

I knew I was pregnant because I had severe heartburn. Ended up getting up at 3 in the morning & doing a test just so I could get back to sleep with a definite answer.
Fingers crossed for you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now