Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Not sure if pregnant

(9 Posts)
christine1986 Tue 30-Jun-15 23:06:48

Not sure if this is a positive cause I've heard of evaporation lines but the line is the same size as line in middle and is blue xxx

shannonb94x Tue 30-Jun-15 23:10:59

Was it within the time limit? Because blue dye tests are well known for giving blue evap lines sad hoping its a positive for you though x

BiscuitMillionaire Tue 30-Jun-15 23:11:36

That looks like a line, but to be sure I would test again first thing in the morning when the hormone level will be higher.

christine1986 Tue 30-Jun-15 23:12:47

No it was after but when first done it I thought I could see a faint faint line but then I just didn't look at it went out came back n there it was I'm not due for another two weeks but have been feeling absolutely rubbish lately xx

shannonb94x Tue 30-Jun-15 23:24:50

If your not due for 2 weeks thats waaaay to early to test. Unless you caught last month? I would test in the morning see what that says, or wait until your supposed to come on, let us know how you get on smile ill have my fx for you xx

christine1986 Tue 30-Jun-15 23:55:55

Turnt out 3 weeks lol I've had bar out xx

Roseybee10 Wed 01-Jul-15 08:40:23

Looks like an evaporation line sorry.

AreYouThinkingWhatImThinking Wed 01-Jul-15 08:43:59

Give it another week and test again, you could be testing too early... and use one of those tests that clearly reads "pregnant" or "not pregnant"

christine1986 Wed 01-Jul-15 14:11:33

Thanks I'm not due till next week... :/ n it's the second test that's shown like this.... so unsure... but only time will tell ����

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now