Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

tmi! wayery discharge?

(7 Posts)
blackbettybambalam Tue 30-Jun-15 14:26:17

Hi all,
I seem to have a watery discharge, wet spot in my pants frequently - wet with a creamy coloured bit in the middle. Sometimes not, other times I feel a bit wet. Is this normal? I've noticed it over the past few weeks and I think I remember having increased discharge when I was pregnant the last time, although that was a while ago! I'm worried its fluid leaking, although logic tells me its more likely to be discharge? I'm a bit of a worrier which doesn't help. Otherwise, pretty standard pregnancy, baby moving lots. What's your opinion/experience? confused

blackbettybambalam Tue 30-Jun-15 14:28:37

I meant to say... I'm 26 weeks

Junosmum Tue 30-Jun-15 22:16:16

I'm only 11 weeks but have had increased discharge since I found out, very wet feeling too. I asked on another forum and others commented the same.

MissMartin10 Wed 01-Jul-15 00:07:04

yep me too! ever since i found out i seem alot more wet down there blush

Justmuddlingalong Wed 01-Jul-15 00:14:12

I thought I was leaking fluid with my second pregnancy. Sometimes it was like when you have a bath, then stand up to get dried and have a wee trickle of wetness. I was advised to get checked at the hospital, but no leaking fluid was detected, just a watery discharge. It definitely seemed worse with each pregnancy in my experience.

Anna2710 Wed 01-Jul-15 07:03:30

I am experiencing exactly this too at the moment and I'm only 21 weeks. I also had a bleed at weekend which has increased my worry. Hoping it's just some kind of discharge or even that I'm becoming slightly incontinent and that it's not fluids.

KateRaeganandMichael Wed 01-Jul-15 11:46:40

I'm 26 weeks and I've had this too! I told my midwifde and she said its normal. Increased hormones. It was so bad that I've been having to change my underwear 3 times a day!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now