Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Please help - hcg 16 at 4w 2 days...

(8 Posts)
Rubberduck2 Tue 30-Jun-15 11:39:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

happygojo Tue 30-Jun-15 11:53:40

Hi, you are still super early to be testing.

HCG in your wee will vary with how concentrated your wee is, hence the reason you have some negatives and positives and some faint.

I would step away from the pregnancy tests and wait to see what your bloods say. No-one on here can tell you any more. If this pregnancy is viable then it will be viable, if it is not, it won't be. There is nothing you can do or not do.

I had a MC in September and I fell pregnant in November again. I am now 34 weeks.

Good luck xxx

SaulGood Tue 30-Jun-15 11:59:51

This chart gives you the expected levels and obviously, the range is huge.

Why are you having bloods done? Do you have a complicated history?

You are testing very early indeed. Obviously, the bloods will give you a much clearer picture but at 3-4 weeks pregnant you're still in a window where with a viable pregnancy you can expect faint lines or no lines on tests and with a non-viable chemical pregnancy, you will be seeing the same mix of results.

Only time will tell sadly. Good luck, fingers crossed for your next bloods.

Rubberduck2 Tue 30-Jun-15 14:11:05

Rubberduck2 Tue 30-Jun-15 20:48:33

Rubberduck2 Thu 02-Jul-15 12:49:31

Newtobecomingamum Thu 02-Jul-15 14:01:23

So so sorry to hear that. This happened to me and I found out by the HCG not rising through blood tests. Sadly it is so so common and happens to so many women.. Some women don't event realise.

When this happened to me, I fell pregnancy again a few months after. When it happened to my friend she fell pregnancy the month after... So when you are ready to try again, this will happen for you x

Rubberduck2 Thu 02-Jul-15 17:07:05

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: