Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

early labour??

(4 Posts)
fayemarie1985 Mon 29-Jun-15 22:34:10

Hi all. I'm wondering whether things just could be moving along to the point of meeting my ds3 very soon :-)

So for the past week, I have felt utterly shattered, generally grumpy and completely unmotivated to do anything. Until today..... no aches and pains, no sudden desire to sleep. Admittedly, I wouldn't exactly say I've been cleaning the house but I do feel pretty lively.

Was very loose this morning (sorry tmi) and I've had lots of pretty strong bh this evening with a definite increase in discharge and my boobs have suddenly become sooooo sensitive and sore. Last time I saw the midwife she said only 2/5 of his head could be felt and I'm pretty sure I've dropped more since then.

I lost my mucus plug about 2 weeks ago, I've had no "pink" shows and baby is still lively as ever.

Too many conflicting symptoms. I'm 37+2 with number 3. Ds1 overdue and induced, ds2 born naturally at 40 dead on.

What do we all think :-)

Mamamia321 Mon 29-Jun-15 23:43:04

It's so hard t say isn't it? I am 38 weeks and hav had two fals alarms in
Last few weeks. Was sure it was all systems go then nothing. Have had bit of a show, front an back pain, cleaning obsession. They come when they are ready don't they! Good luck.

fayemarie1985 Tue 30-Jun-15 07:15:54

Good luck to you too :-) so frustrating. Just wanna meet the little fella and every time something different happens I get really excited, then nothing. Busy day today so maybe that will spur things on a bit ;-)

Number3cometome Tue 30-Jun-15 10:25:16

37+2 here, only had one labour (DS) which I went into labour at 39+5

DD was an ELCS at 38 weeks so no idea what this one will do.

I am booked for a c-section at 39+2 but have had a couple of days now with very regular BH's (Friday & Saturday)

Back to irregular BH's now.

I do feel full of energy though, so clearly nothing is happening ha!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now