Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

12 weeks pregnant advice please!

(3 Posts)
lealeah Sun 28-Jun-15 12:43:07

Hi all! Iv been really lucky up until the last week (I was 12 weeks yesterday) now I am burping constantly and if it's not that I get waves of nausea and am dry retching. It's driving me insane lol. Thought I had escaped this time round. Was quite sick with my daughter.. Any advice to ease it please
? Thought it was meant to get better at 12 weeks it worse lol!!!manyt

weelamb123 Sun 28-Jun-15 12:55:40

Ur lucky to have escaped it until now. Mine lasted from 8-22 weeks. Although I did have HG and was on medication. I don't think there is anything that really helps if I'm honest. Fizzy juice and dry crackers might help? Take care xxx

lealeah Sun 28-Jun-15 13:04:12

Iv tried ginger biscuits which does seem to help..... I think I'd rather be actually sick, I'd feel like I was at least achieving something then lol. With my first pregnancy it was 8-18 weeks. I'm sure it was talking to my sister in law who is about 4 weeks behind me and being sick, my body was like ooh yea that's a good idea lol!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: