Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Please help!!

(6 Posts)
SarahJane1324 Sat 27-Jun-15 10:55:44

Hey mums!!! Please could you spare 15 minutes to do my survey?! It's on individual differences and thinking styles in internet behaviour. I'm due in November and trying to finish my Uni dissertation before baby comes and desperately looking for 300 participants but not getting enough responses... Please help?!!! Responses remain anonymous and strictly confidential and your contribution will be greatly valued and appreciated! I need a huge number of participants so please take part! Many thanks !!! Click this link to be taken to the start: https://qtrial2015az1.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_e2MeKtH2HY3o46x

Suzie2010 Sat 27-Jun-15 11:05:29

Trying to click link but can not get it to work

Junosmum Sat 27-Jun-15 19:24:00

qtrial2015az1.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_e2MeKtH2HY3o46x

Copy and paste the link and it works.

HelenF350 Sat 27-Jun-15 19:58:20

Done

neomamma Sat 27-Jun-15 22:57:01

done!

ARV1981 Sun 28-Jun-15 08:01:38

Done.

But I don't like the way it connects negative thoughts with internet usage. I get that some people have problems, but I don't believe my depressive moments have anything to do with my internet use. I work in digital marketing so have to be online everyday for work, so my internet usage is high. But I have suffered with depressive thoughts since before the internet was widely available! I don't believe there is a correlation for me at all.

If I've been low this last week, it's because I have an exam tomorrow which means a lot to me to pass but I don't feel prepared for it as I've spent the last 3 weeks visiting my sister in hospital! Nothing to do with the internet. I feel the survey could lead to incorrect conclusions being made about how the internet affects people's emotional wellbeing as there was no mention or anything about any external factors not to do with the internet that may affect how people are thinking.

Maybe I'm missing the point though! Please ignore me if I am! And good luck with your dissertation. I do wish you well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now