Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Stupid Clearblue - help!

(9 Posts)
LazyRohazy Sat 27-Jun-15 07:39:03

I am, I think, 5+3. I did a CB digi test on 5+0 and got 3+. Did another this morning (SMU) just to use the leftover test and it's dropped to 2-3.

Please tell me your stories of those tests being the work of the devil because after 3 previous mcs I'm shitting myself. sad

NoArmaniNoPunani Sat 27-Jun-15 07:42:07

Internet cheapies worked best for me. Can you get some of those?

LazyRohazy Sat 27-Jun-15 07:43:24

I could, although with previous pregnancies I've not found them great.

Didyeaye Sat 27-Jun-15 07:43:41

Happened to me! Went backwards from 2-3 to 1-2 and had some bleeding thrown in too just for fun. Now 34 weeks. There are too many variables to rely on them for progression/accuracy. Try just to focus on the 'pregnant' result.
flowers

LazyRohazy Sat 27-Jun-15 07:53:24

Thank you didyeaye! Congratulations!

rallytog1 Sat 27-Jun-15 08:03:12

They are indeed the work of the devil and cause many poor women sleepless nights unnecessarily. It says you're pregnant - that is the important thing.

LazyRohazy Sat 27-Jun-15 08:16:55

Whatever happens, I'm never buying them again. Ever. The stress is too much.

MissTwister Sat 27-Jun-15 10:02:20

Clearblue really stressed me out - am 35 weeks now!

Also consigned their fancy ovulation monitor to the bin as it told me I wasn't ovulating....I was

scarednoob Sat 27-Jun-15 13:07:59

Google it. There are literally thousands of women complaining that they are woefully inaccurate at predicting how many weeks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now