Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

pre eclampsia at 35 weeks...reduced movement

(3 Posts)
AbByG25 Fri 26-Jun-15 21:37:59

Hi I have been in hospital overnight for the past 4 days as something just didn't feel right and had reduced movements. I was then sent home after they explained u had an irritable uterus and to come back if the pains got worse and movements reduced more. I was then admitted overnight and they have said I have pre eclampsia and weren't concerned about the reduced movements as the trace was fine.
I'm now going to have regular check up for my blood pressure and baby's movements 2 or 3 times a week but I just feel that he isn't happy in there and shouldn't be in there too long I suppose it's mothers instinct.
Is anyone able to give me some advice as I feel like none of the doctors or midwives are listening to me?

AbByG25 Fri 26-Jun-15 21:41:18

Aren't listening to me*

MrsAnxiety1 Fri 26-Jun-15 21:42:30

My midwife said that she goes by a mother's instinct more than anything when it comes to movements... Only you know your baby and your body, and if something feels wrong, DO go in and make a fuss about it. Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now