Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

34+3 so sore fed up and can't sleep! Please add your moans!

(25 Posts)
Cleanfreak94 Fri 26-Jun-15 15:51:31

As it says I'm 34+3 with baby no 2 and just don't sleep, been suffering with spd since about 18 weeks and running around after my 2 and half year old boy i just can't wait to feel normal and have our baby girl here soooo fed up now sad kind of hoping to hear I'm not the only one!

Number3cometome Fri 26-Jun-15 16:01:27

Well I don't like to moan, but fuck it, here it is:

SPD was awful until a few days ago, now I have traded in for fanny daggers.
Sleep last night was horrid, hot, sweaty, can't turn over.

I feel like a tortoise stuck on it's back.

My legs are fat and massive and rub at the top.

My knickers feel so tight on my two previous c-section scars, it's very uncomfy.

The train to work is just awful, hot sweaty people and no leg room.

That is all grin

Number3cometome Fri 26-Jun-15 16:01:42

oh 36+5

Cleanfreak94 Fri 26-Jun-15 16:05:23

That made me laugh at least! Bloody torture! Well apparently all i do is moan according to oh my first was 10 days late kinda expecting it again this time!

Nottalotta Fri 26-Jun-15 16:14:19

34 + 6 here and can't WAIT for the birth!

Been off work but due back Monday for 3 weeks. I am exhausted. Swollen feet, uncomfortable hard bump. Sore hips, feet, back, neck, shoulders. Numb hands in bed. I'm exhausted. Heartbeat ugh ugh ugh. Exhaustion.

Did i mention i'm tired?

Number3cometome Fri 26-Jun-15 16:14:46

It's my OH's first baby, my third.

I knew what I was letting myself in for, although the last is 8 so the memory of the aches, pains, sickness etc had faded.

I've perfected the 'death stare' when he even thinks about saying I moan to much.

That stops him in his tracks grin

Nottalotta Fri 26-Jun-15 16:16:16

Heartburn .......

Oh and piles!

Cleanfreak94 Fri 26-Jun-15 16:23:36

Doesn't help when everyone's saying "not long to go" for them maybe! Not had any heartburn luckily one thing I couldn't cope with been sick the whole way through again why do we do it?! ��

geekymommy Fri 26-Jun-15 16:40:17

I'm 36+1. I was thinking the other day that I felt like a turtle on its back, when I wanted to get out of bed but my abdominal muscles weren't doing so well with that.

Excitedmummytobe00 Fri 26-Jun-15 17:59:12

Where to start…
38 weeks today and all I ever hear is "not long now" well maybe too you it's not long, but someone suffering with spd whilst stupidly in the middle of planning a move for the end of sept and with the insomnia, fanny pains, sickness and headaches. This bundle of joy couldn't come any sooner! grin

coneywonder Fri 26-Jun-15 19:51:34

38 + 2 spd, can't roll over in bed without wanting to punch myself in the face and scream in pain.

Not sleeping, constantly weeing, hands are sore and swollen I'm absolutely knackered and this morning cried for a good half an hour to my oh telling him that was it and I'm not doing it anymore. Made me cry more when he told me I had to do it....

And don't even get me started on the labour, I'm terrified but id pay someone to make it happen now!! Haha

Cleanfreak94 Fri 26-Jun-15 20:10:21

No one understands even those who have been through it they seem to forget! Rolling over in bed is a nightmare I end up just sitting up to turn round then lie back down �� we just moved too about 6 weeks ago not a great idea but had to be done! Not long now has to be the worst thing anyone can say, it won't be long before I'm crying for it to be over too! I'm actually looking forward to labour over this sounds crazy, I know. Anyone else dreading going to bed tonight lol?sad

Excitedmummytobe00 Fri 26-Jun-15 20:15:01

Bed seems like heaven as I could do with a decent sleep, but at the same time hell as I can NEVER get comfortable and the pain is unreal. The oh is quite supportive which helps until his fast asleep in dream land and I'm wide awake in agony. Defiantly feeling sorry or myself sad

Cleanfreak94 Fri 26-Jun-15 20:19:01

It's awful sad mind you if I stopped bloody cleaning so much I might not be as sore as I am but hoping it pays off and he might come a little early, probably wishful thinking as ds was 10 days late! And nothing wrong with feeling sorry for yourself! Hehe

Cleanfreak94 Fri 26-Jun-15 20:19:50

Meant to say she might come a little early lol

weelamb123 Fri 26-Jun-15 21:58:47

36+2 & cant sleep
Rib pain since 20 weeks
Hyperemesis from 8 - 22 weeks
Tightenings/Braxton hicks since 30 weeks
Headaches
Swollen feet
And now possibly high BP
good thing I'm having section on 15th July xxxxxxx

sianihedgehog Fri 26-Jun-15 22:25:24

34 weeks and despite omeprazole my reflux is now so bad I have to sleep sitting up again - only for an hour at a time though, then I have to get up for a piss, I've got horrible bump and hip pain so I can only walk at a snails pace, I'm still so constipated that I need to schedule an hour long battle every time I need a dump, and if I eat anything other than raw fruit and veg I can't shit at all, I've just been sent for a load of GD tests, and my other half is quitting nicotine in his vape this week and I might actually kill him for being such a moody bastard!

Excitedmummytobe00 Sat 27-Jun-15 00:34:42

Oh gosh Sinai, I can only hope your situation gets better. Have you had your results back, hopefully all is well.
Clean freak, I know I must have redesigned the nursery at least four times in the last week, and if I scrub the house anymore I'm worried my hands will fall off aha. blush

geekymommy Sat 27-Jun-15 04:00:33

Baby, please stop pressing your feet into my ribs. It HURTS!

Nottalotta Sat 27-Jun-15 04:57:08

Welcome to the wide awake club!!
Soooo hot last night, and uncomfortable. Luckily DH sleeps like a loft otherwise I am sure he would be pissed off with me by now. He gets up for work at 4am which usually signals the end of my attempts to sleep.

Forgot something else keeping me awake, pregnancy dreams! Wtaf?!?!

JRWREN2110 Sat 27-Jun-15 05:35:55

40+3, fed up of being pregnant, everyday is like groundhog day now...just waiting and waiting. I need this baby out of me, I just want my body back!! I'VE GONE LONG ENOUGH!!

weelamb123 Sat 27-Jun-15 06:37:03

Yes, I'm awake AGAIN too! Although I did sleep until 5 am this morning. Dh is snoring away and ds is sound too. Baby was kicking ribs earlier think he/she has went to sleep. Xx

MishMooshAndMogwai Sat 27-Jun-15 06:50:25

36+4 and the hottest anyone has ever been ever in the whole world EVER!

Miserable, uncomfortable, teary and impatient!

Nearly threw a chocolate eclair at Dp yesterday because it just wasn't what I wanted and he dared to come back from the shop with it!
Now he's away for the weekend and my mums winding me up panicking that im on my own AND my midwife is absolutely useless! Bah!

Excitedmummytobe00 Sat 27-Jun-15 09:07:31

I feel sticky, sweaty, hot, tired and miserable. I used to love the heat, now I despise it! angry arghhh please hurry now baby.

Cleanfreak94 Sat 27-Jun-15 12:43:12

At least we aren't alone! Haha, bathroom has been scrubbed twice today already it is becoming a joke! sleep wasn't too bad for a change last night at last praying she makes an early appearance not likely though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now