Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I'm not sure if I'm pregnant

(5 Posts)
Avasmummy2011 Fri 26-Jun-15 11:35:17

Hello! Recently iv been going trough some tests with the doctors as me and my oh have been trying for over a year with no luck hmm the most recent one was a 21 day progesterone test which the results came back normal. My periods have been all over the place for years and I normally bleed at least twice a month but for over a month iv had no bleeding, I feel bloated and have terrible back ache on and off I have done two test both say negative I'm not sure if I could be pregnant or just really confused there's been no morning sickness but I never had any with my first child.

mummyneedinganswers Fri 26-Jun-15 12:25:04

Is your period late ? You may be testing too early try again over the weekend maybe Mondayx

Avasmummy2011 Fri 26-Jun-15 13:58:25

Yeah it is late, I normally bleed twice a month so will have a period for a week then nothing for a week then another period haven't bled at all for over a month! Will try another test next week x

nottheOP Fri 26-Jun-15 14:01:46

Does that mean that you ovulate twice a month?

Avasmummy2011 Fri 26-Jun-15 14:08:36

I don't know tbh, I'm currently going through tests with the doctors to try and figure out what's happening. Not so long ago I used ovulation tests for a month and didn't get a single positive result so who knows!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now