Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone done a 'bump 2 baby reality' antenatal course?

(3 Posts)
MelB2014 Thu 25-Jun-15 08:55:39

Morning ladies

Just wondered if anyone has done a bump 2 baby reality antenatal class and if so, what they were like?

I'm 25w and have been so busy up to now I haven't book any classes and now both the NHS and the NCT ones locally are full!

I've googled and theres a B2B one near me that still has places but nobody I know has been on them.

cttontail Thu 25-Jun-15 11:13:10

We didn't do the full course (but only because we'd already signed up for NCT) but did a free, one off, early pregnancy session and it was really good. They know all the local midwives, so it seems more locally targeted than NCT. It was at least as informative, if not more so than NCT. I don't know how group sizes compare, ourswas quite small, but that might have just been that particular session. After the one off thing I felt bad that we hadn't considered them and just automatically signed up for NCT. Based on that one day course I would recommend them!

MelB2014 Thu 25-Jun-15 11:56:04

Thank you that's good to know! I automatically defaulted to NCT so I will call the B2B trainers to get more information.

I had no idea these things booked up so far in advance

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now