Talk

Advanced search

Parent but am I pregnant again? First symptoms of pregnancy, when was yours and what were they

(3 Posts)
Mummy0210 Wed 24-Jun-15 19:42:27

Hi, this is the first time I've posted a thread so here goes...

I'm a mum to one, he is currently 20 months old. I was checking for lumps the other day when I noticed my breast squirted. I found it hard to breastfeed when I had my son so only expressed for 2 weeks then bottle fed. I'm getting all these symptoms that I am pregnant but I'm not due on my period yet. I'm very emotional which isn't like me, I'm finding it hard to eat due to heartburn, I've come out in spots, I am getting headaches, nausea and dizziness. I know these are all the symptoms of pregnancy but is it too early to get these symptoms if I'm pregnant? I can't believe my breasts are leaking and I'm so tired but can't sleep which is what happened when I was pregnant before. I'd like to know if anyone got symptoms straight away or before they had a positive test...please help

Junosmum Wed 24-Jun-15 20:52:14

Are you ttc? My breasts have leaked since I was 23- never had kids (newly pregnant), no medical cause. POAS, it's the only way to know for sure!

Candlefairy101 Wed 24-Jun-15 20:56:13

Run down the shop and grab a first response pregnancy test, I'm intrigued now lol xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now