Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pram for jogging

(6 Posts)
holpol29 Wed 24-Jun-15 19:05:04

Hi all, I am 6 months pregnant and looking for a travel system which I can go jogging with, walk on the moors and that isn't too pricey... any ideas?

BikeRunSki Wed 24-Jun-15 19:33:06

I did all that with my Nipper 360. I got it when DS was 1 though, so I am not sure about car seat compatability. I have bought and sold a lot of off road pushchairs over the last 7 years, this was the best one I had. If money were no object, I'd get a Mountain Buggy.

BikeRunSki Wed 24-Jun-15 19:34:05

PS My Nipper 360 is for sale....

TinyMonkey Wed 24-Jun-15 19:35:06

Not sure you'll find any travel systems you can jog with. Mountain Buggy are good, but if you want the bassinet too it'll probably work out quite pricey.

You can't really run with a baby until they're about six months, so you may be better off picking up a cheap secondhand BOB, Babyjogger Summit, or Mountain Buggy on eBay then.

twinsandapenguin Wed 24-Jun-15 21:46:43

BOBs are excellent for running with

holpol29 Wed 24-Jun-15 21:54:23

Thank you!! Have looked up the mountain buggy terrain which seems to be a travel system.... will have to go and try it!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now