Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I'm pretty big for 7 weeks aren't I?

(9 Posts)
1wokeuplikethis Mon 22-Jun-15 16:38:52

Second baby, 7 weeks and I look to have swallowed a beach ball already.

The first pic is me just as I am, the second is me sucking it in, har har (practically impossible).

People at work are going to guess aren't they? I've been off for a few weeks as well. Any chance I might get to keep this a secret much longer?

My jeans are too tight, my bra is killing so already had to switch to maternity droopy jobbies and even my comfy joggers are cutting in. Oh.

Anyone else feel/look large in early pregnancy?

NighteyesLovesGingerbread Mon 22-Jun-15 16:46:41

I'm nine weeks, third pregnancy and if I really relax at the end of the day I look about 5 months gone!! however I am on the curvy side which I'm hoping helps disguise it a bit!!

if I'm not out in public I'm in my stretchy joggers as all waistbands feel claustrophobic!

no-one has asked or done anything to think they might suspect although I have 3 dc already so I don't think anyone would be expecting me to have another!

time for some floaty tops to hide it a bit I guess!

StockingFullOfCoal Mon 22-Jun-15 16:52:29

This is me at 6 weeks! Baby #4.

<ignores mess behind me>

Leaflitter Mon 22-Jun-15 17:01:54

There's been a very recent thread on this. Very normal, don't worry OP.

Runningupthathill82 Mon 22-Jun-15 17:17:01

I'm in exactly the same boat. Second pregnancy, two people at work guessed at 7 weeks as I was so huge.
Now 9 weeks and I look like I did when I was 5 months gone with DS.

twinsandapenguin Mon 22-Jun-15 20:16:55

I am exactly the same at 8 weeks!

ARV1981 Mon 22-Jun-15 22:08:38

I felt the same, but my 28 week bump is really noticeable! Have caught a few glances today at my bump, first time I've really noticed that!

Congratulations on your pregnancy! flowers

Dinosaursdontgrowontrees Mon 22-Jun-15 22:34:38

I'm 4/5 weeks with dc2.. My jeans don't fit and my arse is huge..

theendoftheendoftheend Mon 22-Jun-15 22:45:08

I'm 5 months and someone the other day thought I was overdue and tried and tried to assure me the baby would come any day shock bloomin hope not!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now