Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Unexpected pregnancy. Morning after pill

(4 Posts)
PedanticTuna Mon 22-Jun-15 09:58:34

After deciding we were going to leave having a baby for another year I found out this weekend I'm pregnant. Big twist is I took the morning after pill about three weeks ago. Should I be concerned? We're quite excited by it after the initial shock and life will just have to change again.

I've not been feeling like myself for a good two weeks and before I even tested I knew what the answer would be. Surely I can't feel this damn awful so soon? Virtual cookies to anyone who will tell me I'll feel so much better next week.

Also, is it worth asking for my money back for the pill and compensation for the sheer number of tests I took this weekend wink

babymouse Mon 22-Jun-15 12:22:13

There is no need to worry if you have taken the morning after pill and are pregnant. The amount of hormones in map or birth control pills are nothing compared to the amount of hormones in a pregnant woman. wink

Congratulations

formerlyofLadysmith Mon 22-Jun-15 12:33:45

no need to worry, I know several morning after pill babies who are all perfectly healthy!

Congratulations.

PedanticTuna Mon 22-Jun-15 13:27:51

Thank you. Very reassuring. It was the increased risk of ectopic that worried me.

This will certainly go down as one of the longest weekends known to man. I'm really not terribly child focussed and have no idea what I should be doing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now