Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Oh good god my boobs!

(4 Posts)
Chickenandpenguin Mon 22-Jun-15 06:44:54

I'm just having a moan really. This is my 3rd pregnancy so don't know why I expected anything different. I'm 16 weeks and my boobs have already gone up by 2 cup sizes to 30h and I feel like they're going to explode. All my bras hurt as they're so sensitive. And how big will they get?! I struggled to buy nursing bras last time as once my milk came in they were ridiculous. Hate hate hate them sad

Chickenandpenguin Mon 22-Jun-15 06:45:24

Does anyone know if you can get the equivalent of those lovely looking sleep bras in huge sizes?

fanjodisfunction Mon 22-Jun-15 07:55:42

I'm on the large size, 34gg before pg and we'll not sure what they grew too. I got a couple of soft cup bras from bravissimo and some breast feeding ones too. I always end up leaking milk about ten weeks before birth, so I pad them with bamboo reusable pads. unfortunately they were still sensitive, but I also used to gently massage them before I went to sleep which helped release the pressure.

bluewisteria Mon 22-Jun-15 11:51:30

I wear a panache sports bra, sooo comfortable! Doesn't dig, doesn't scratch my nipples with the material, holds them in place so they don't jiggle and get sore, protects them if my children jump on me/get knocked etc. I would highly recommend them. Bought mine on figleaves.com.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now