Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Third pregnancy - totally different so far

(3 Posts)
whatsoever Sun 21-Jun-15 23:21:13

First pregnancy was a missed miscarriage discovered at 12 week scan. In hindsight, all pregnancy symptoms stopped around the estimated time the baby died.

Second pregnancy (my 2.5 year old DS) I was queasy for about 12 weeks, heartburn and acid towards the end but everything paled into insignificance next to the meralgia parasthetica which left me pretty much immobile from 6 weeks until 7.5m, when handily pelvic pain kicked in to take its place.

However this time I am only 7 +3 & I feel about 6m pregnant! Queasy most of the time, heartburn takes over when I'm not, I look REALLY pregnant already (awkward, don't want to tell work yet given my history) and I could easily have a 4 hour nap a day.

My SIL jokingly reminded me that my DH's grandad was a twin and pondered if this could be twins.

Are subsequent pregnancies just a bit faster to develop in terms of symptoms, bump/boobs etc? Going for a viability scan next week so I assume all will be revealed, but would be nice to hear that this is common with 2nd, 3rd etc pregnancies (if this is indeed true) so I can stop horrifying myself confused

Mamamia321 Mon 22-Jun-15 00:07:59

I have been oregnant five times. I have two sons and daughter due in 3 weeks. Non of my pregnancies have been the same. First had horrendous anxiety ended with temination.Second was a breeze. Third was a mc.fourth bleeds and spd. Fifth bleeds, ligaments, terrible morning sickness. And bumps were all different too. Wait and see. Good luck hope all ok.

whatsoever Mon 22-Jun-15 08:33:36

Thanks mamamia321 - and best of luck with your impending birth.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now