Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Burning pain in pelvis

(2 Posts)
Daffodilliesanddaisies Sun 21-Jun-15 14:49:09

Just walking around the supermarket when I got this really bad burning pain in my pelvis. It felt like I was on fire. Managed to hobble around the rest of the shop but Dp had to do all the packing and lugging it in. I've taken paracetamol and am now sitting down, it's not so bad sat down but as soon as I get up it's agony again.

I've had on and off pain in my pelvis and back for a few weeks. Its usually after a full day in work, my job is quite physical but it usually goes after a few hours. I've got so much to do this afternoon and Dp has been called into work so can't help. I'm hoping it's gone by the morning or I will struggle to go to work.

Has anyone had similar?

GlitzAndGigglesx Sun 21-Jun-15 14:52:07

I'm 34 weeks and started getting pelvic pain about a week ago in bed. It really hurts to turn over but other than that it hasn't bothered me

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now