Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Micro nappies????

(7 Posts)
MumToBe2015R Sat 20-Jun-15 15:29:10

I'm just packing hospital bag, and packed Size 1 pampers nappies. Husband is suggesting I need Micro nappies incase. I'm 34 weeks baby measuring 1849g at 32weeks. Any suggestions???

WishUponAStar88 Sat 20-Jun-15 15:32:29

I wouldn't bother. On the off chance the baby is far too small the hospital will give you a couple and the hospital shop/ nearby tesco I'm sure will sell them!

AbbeyRoadCrossing Sat 20-Jun-15 15:34:45

I don't think you need them. Have you been told you're at risk of premature birth or is your husband just worrying? My premature DS was in size 1 anyway, if that helps. And as above the hospital will provide if needed, or there's usually a hospital pharmacy

AbbeyRoadCrossing Sat 20-Jun-15 15:39:26

Size 1 is usually 4 to 11 lbs and looks like you were measuring at over 4lb 2 weeks ago, so I really don't think you'll need to buy them!

cookielove Sat 20-Jun-15 15:39:48

My premature DS was in size 1's they went up to his little arm pits, (34 weeks)

MumToBe2015R Sat 20-Jun-15 15:46:36

Thank you for replies! I don't think I need them, I put this post up to make my DH listen to me. I also told him if I'm measuring over 4lb then baby will fit in them. Otherwise he will just have to pop to the shop to get some. He's just worrying, doesn't want to be in a panic last minute. Men! Lol

AbbeyRoadCrossing Sat 20-Jun-15 15:51:20

That's nice he's worried though, in a way. But reassure him if you do go in early they have everything and people will bring you stuff. I hadn't got my bag ready and used the hospital gown, their pads etc until DH got stuff from home and family brought me tiny baby clothes etc into hospital. Hopefully you'll get to full term though and he'll be wondering what he was worried about smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now