Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

37 weeks and EXHAUSTED!

(6 Posts)
coneywonder Thu 18-Jun-15 18:00:27

Anyone else?

I'm sleeping as well as the next pregnant woman with spd and restless legs but I'm constantly tired. I don't have energy to get dressed let alone do anything else. Had a full blood count done about 2 weeks ago which came back fine so it can't be my iron levels.

Is it normal to be this tired in the late stages?

FluffyJawsOfDoom Thu 18-Jun-15 19:10:07

I hope so because I'm utterly exhausted too! Sleeping fine but so so tired. 38w here

coneywonder Thu 18-Jun-15 19:11:16

It's got to be because we are so god damn pregnant?!

NickyEds Thu 18-Jun-15 19:58:54

I'm 36+3 and completely knackered. I had bloods done last week and everything was fine, mw put it down to having an 18 month old and, as you say just being so god damn pregnant. Boo.

Hellohellohowareyou Thu 18-Jun-15 20:07:31

Same here, luckily I've got my ELCS next tues so then I will be tired from having a newborn. It's so much harder this time having DS who is 2 to look after aswell!

Will all be worth it in the end though ladies grin

coneywonder Thu 18-Jun-15 21:05:05

Ah at least you two have an excuse with the other lo's to look after!

Ahh how exciting for you hellohello. I wish I knew wen mine was going to come to an end haha

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now