Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

No symptoms of pregnancy apart from a positive test - should I be worried? Third dc

(6 Posts)
MellowGiraffe Wed 17-Jun-15 09:44:06

With dc 1 and 2, I was sick morning, noon and night as soon as I found out. I have one boy and one girl. Maybe slightly more sick with the girl but very strong symptoms with both.

This time around the only thing that confirms I'm pregnant is the positive test.

I've goggled and this isn't meant to be a good sign.

I'm about 6.5 weeks pregnant. I feel fine, not tired, no sore boobs, plenty of energy.

Feeling concerned.

The pregnancy was a huge shock as dc2 is only 5 months bit I'm fine with it now.

PatriciaHolm Wed 17-Jun-15 09:50:29

I had no symptoms other than a growing midriff first time at all, second time just a small bit of nausea around mid term. It's not, in itself, any thing to be concerned about, and you have no control over it anyway! Try to relax and enjoy it though I appreciate that may be easier said than done.

RockerMummy184 Wed 17-Jun-15 10:48:54

1st time I had no symptoms at all, if anything I actually felt better than I do not pregnant!
This time round I also had no symptoms until about 8 weeks and then they hit me full force!
If your baby is only 5 months old your hormones might not have gone fully back to normal yet and you might be coping better with all the changes as it still 'remembers' what's going on?
Wishing you lots of luck for a lovely easy symptom free pregnancy!

loveulotslikejellytots Wed 17-Jun-15 11:09:47

I'm 10+3 and nearly no symptoms here either. Tiredness and some nausea but apart from that, nothing. I wouldn't worry too much, how far along are you?

loveulotslikejellytots Wed 17-Jun-15 11:11:00

Sorry you said 6.5 weeks. Maybe with 2 other DC's you haven't got time to notice symptoms???!!! grin I know I don't notice mine so much when I'm busy, days just sat at home I feel worse because I notice them more.

bexx92 Wed 17-Jun-15 16:55:52

I am 6 weeks into first pregnancy, and have no sickness (which i suppose i should be thankful for!) ... some cramping which i've read is common so have stopped worrying about that! Tired and sore boobs! Almost want morning sickness to reassure me that everything is ok!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now