Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

increase in BM (tmi!)

(5 Posts)
berrypicking Tue 16-Jun-15 16:36:57

Hi all I am 37 weeks pregnant and I have had a major increase in bowel movements the last couple of days. Sorry TMI but they are quite loose too. Also having some back ache too and a lot more discharge but not lost my plug yet. Seem like my body is preparing for labour? This is my second too.

Icimoi Tue 16-Jun-15 16:58:27

Could be. I kept going to the loo in the early stages of labour because the contractions seemed to be making my digestive system contract as well. Maybe Braxton Hicks are having the same effect?

Nottalotta Wed 17-Jun-15 07:29:31

No personal experience (33 + 4) but from my extensive reading on this board, this can happen up to two weeks before labour starting. The joys.

coneywonder Wed 17-Jun-15 12:50:02

I've been in this situation for a week now. I'm 37 weeks. Also been sick this morning and last night. Totally fed up

S2b16 Wed 17-Jun-15 14:18:37

In exactly the same situation and 34+2. Regular Braxton hicks and awful period cramps. Just back from midwife and she wasn't concerned at all, I done a swab for the discharge but other symptoms were dismissed-my 3rd baby

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now